The 6th edition of the Marrakech Biennale will be on view from February 24 until May 8, 2016.
Curated by Reem Fadda, the Biennale will celebrate the finissage with a 3 -day ceremony (May 5-8 ) and a rich calendar of VIP Patron's events: exclusive visits to collectors' residencies and artists' studios, private cocktails and parties. During the closing days, a series of talks and visits to the Biennale's Main Exhibition will be presented by Reem Fadda, alongside visits to MB6's Parallel and Partner Projects.
VIP Patron's Passes to the Biennale's finissage are limited!
VIP Patron Pass includes:
- Exclusive invitation to the Biennale closing events and parties on the 5, 6 and 7 May.
- Special tour of the exhibition with the Curatorial team
- Invitation to attend a Curator’s Talk
- Exclusive email updates on screenings, lectures, conferences, and other events
- Digital Reader of Marrakech
- MB6 tote bag with Marrakech Biennale Reader, Biennale Map, and other MB6 materials
- Visit to artist’s studio or exclusive visit to the home of a leading designer or private collector in Marrakech
- Tour of Pasha el Glaoui’s legendary Dar el Bacha
For further information about VIP Patron's Passes and partner hotels please contact us at your earliest convenience.
We look forward to welcoming you in Marrakech!